A delicious and light lunch or supper!
- 4 large portobello mushroom caps
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup torn fresh spinach
- 4 small Campari tomatoes, sliced
- ½ teaspoon dehydrated minced garlic, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar, or to taste (Optional)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line two 9×13-inch baking pans with parchment paper.
Place 2 mushroom caps in each prepared baking pan. Place 2 tablespoons feta cheese in each cap, then top with 1/4 cup spinach and 2 more tablespoons feta. Layer tomato slices over top, sprinkle with garlic, and season with salt and pepper.
Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Drizzle with balsamic vinegar just before serving.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 45 mins
Servings: 4 – Yield: 4 stuffed mushroom caps