These chicken nuggets taste very much like Chick-fil-A’s® nuggets. You won’t even need a dipping sauce!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard powder
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 4 (5 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- ½ cup canola oil, or as needed
Combine flour, seasoned salt, poultry seasoning, mustard powder, and pepper in a zip-top bag. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake until evenly coated. Remove chicken to a plate and continue to coat remaining chicken.
Heat oil in a deep skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken in small batches and cook and stir in the hot oil until golden brown on all sides, about 6 minutes per batch. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate and repeat to cook remaining chicken. Serve warm.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Servings: 4 – Yield: 4 servings