Rich and earthy truffle combines with salty and nutty Parmesan to make this roasted cauliflower and broccoli side dish bursting with flavor using minimal ingredients.
- 1 small head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
- 1 small head broccoli, trimmed and cut into small florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon truffle-infused olive oil
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Toss cauliflower and broccoli with olive oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Place on the baking sheet in a single layer and set the bowl aside.
Roast in the preheated oven, stirring every 8 to 10 minutes, until vegetables are slightly charred and tender, 20 to 23 minutes. Return to the bowl and toss with truffle oil. Transfer to a serving platter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Servings: 6 – Yield: 6 servings