A delicious and easy spread that always gets many compliments. Serve it with somewhat bland crackers to taste the smoked salmon. You can add some chopped capers for more flavor, if needed. I usually serve this on a nice plate and put the spread in a mold before serving.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill weed
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese until it is no longer in a hard form. Add salmon, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, dill and onion; mix well. Serve.
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cook time: –
Total time: 5 mins
Servings: 9 – Yield: 8 to 10 servings