A simple and delicious dinner, that is easy to prepare and make!
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 head broccoli, broken into florets
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 large bell peppers (any color), chopped
- ½ cup baby carrots, or to taste
- ½ large onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning to taste
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or as needed
- 1 (12 ounce) package apple chicken sausage (such as Aidells®), thinly sliced and quartered
- 1 (12 ounce) package Italian sausage (such as Aidells(R)), thinly sliced and quartered
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
Combine cauliflower, broccoli, potatoes, bell peppers, baby carrots, and onion in a large bowl. Season with garlic powder, parsley, cilantro, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Add olive oil and both sausages; stir to combine. Spread out vegetables and sausage evenly on the prepared baking sheet. Season with more spices and olive oil if desired.
Bake in the preheated oven until vegetables are soft, 30 to 45 minutes.
Preparation time: 30 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 1 hr
Servings: 6 – Yield: 6 servings