This is a recipe I came up because my family loves stroganoff. It was a hit with everyone.
- 8 ounces broad egg white noodles (such as No Yolks®)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 15 frozen beef meatballs, or more to taste
- ¾ cup sour cream
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion is almost soft, about 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and pour in cream of mushroom soup, milk, and Worcestershire sauce; stir until blended.
Stir meatballs into the skillet. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, until tender, 35 to 40 minutes. Stir in sour cream, salt, and pepper. Cook until flavors combine, about 2 minutes.
Serve meatballs over noodles.
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cook time: 55 mins
Total time: 1 hr
Servings: 4 – Yield: 4 servings