The best no-bake chocolate cookies. They’re not dry and gritty. It’s the best!
- 1 ¾ cups white sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup margarine (such as Country Crock®)
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
Bring sugar, milk, margarine, and cocoa powder to a boil in a large saucepan for 1 1/2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in oats, peanut butter, and vanilla extract until dough is evenly mixed.
Drop tablespoonfuls of dough on prepared baking dish and let rest until cooled and set, about 50 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 1 hr 5 mins
Servings: 24 – Yield: 2 dozen cookies