This mushroom ravioli recipe is fairly simple, uses few ingredients, is loaded with flavor, and is a pleasant departure from everyday dinners. Enjoy!
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 ½ cups vegetable broth
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 stalks scallions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage, or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon chopped fresh dill, or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon chopped fresh thyme, or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon chopped fresh parsley, or to taste
- 20 (3.5 inch square) wonton wrappers
Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add mushrooms, vegetable broth, garlic, scallions, sage, dill, thyme, and parsley and cook until reduced, about 10 minutes. Separate liquid from mushrooms with a spoon and reserve–this will be your sauce later. The consistency should be thin, and the color should be dark.
Spoon a small amount of mushroom filling onto one wonton. Take another and seal the two using a fork, wetting the edges with water if necessary. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
Heat remaining butter in a pan over medium to medium-high heat. Add ravioli and saute until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Drizzle sauce on top and serve.
Preparation time: 20 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 35 mins
Servings: 2 – Yield: 2 servings