Swanson® Chicken Broth is the key to quick and easy cooking in this light pasta topper featuring chicken, garlic, parsley, lemon juice and a hint of Dijon-style mustard.
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 ¾ cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 cups hot cooked spaghetti, cooked without salt
Mix cornstarch, broth, lemon juice and mustard.
Cook chicken and garlic in nonstick skillet until browned, stirring often. Remove chicken.
Add cornstarch mixture. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens. Return chicken to skillet and heat through. Stir in parsley. Toss with spaghetti.
Preparation time: –
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Servings: 4 – Yield: 4 servings