These sweet chili Brussels sprouts turn out sweet and slightly spicy.
- 1 ¾ pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or more as needed
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder, or more to taste
- 1 pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Thai sweet chile sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
Set a rack to the highest position and preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Place Brussels sprouts on the prepared baking sheet, cut-side down. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Roast in the preheated oven on the top shelf until golden brown, 15 to 17 minutes.
Stir together sweet chili sauce and soy sauce. Dab or brush sauce on top of Brussels sprouts and continue to roast until glaze is hot and bubbly, 5 to 7 minutes.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Servings: 4 – Yield: –