Partially freeze the steak to make it a breeze to slice thinly. It’ll need just a minute or two in boiling water for medium-rare.
- 1 (3 ounce) package beef-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 cup thinly sliced shiitake mushrooms
- ½ cup frozen shelled edamame
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce, or more to taste
- 1 (4 ounce) beef top sirloin, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro, or to taste
Cook ramen in a saucepan according to package directions, adding mushrooms, edamame, soy sauce, and sriracha in the last 2 minutes of cooking. Add steak in the last minute of cooking. Top servings with cilantro and, if desired, additional Sriracha sauce.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Servings: 2 – Yield: 2 servings