Chicken is topped with Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, baked to tenderness and served over spaghetti.
- 4 each skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce*
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups hot, cooked spaghetti
Place chicken in 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with pasta sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes or until done. Serve with spaghetti.
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Servings: 4 – Yield: 4 servings