This is an “oh-so-easy” sheet pan chicken dinner made with pungent feta cheese, sweet peppers, and savory onions. It is simple but tasty. Serve over rice or in pita.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breast cut into 1-inch cubes
- 12 ounces mini bell peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 medium white onion, quartered
- ½ cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly oil a sheet pan.
Spread out chicken, peppers, and onion across the sheet pan. Sprinkle with Italian dressing, feta cheese, and oregano; combine gently.
Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 20 to 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of a chicken breast should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Preparation time: 20 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Servings: 6 – Yield: 6 servings