These salmon patties make for a quick and great sandwich which can be eaten at lunch or dinner. I usually serve my patties with a creamy dill sauce since it complements the patties perfectly.
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can salmon, drained and bones removed
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 sprig fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons Japanese-style panko bread crumbs
- ¼ teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning (such as Goya®)
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup cooking oil
Break up salmon into fine pieces and place in a medium bowl. Add onion, garlic, dill, parsley, and chives. Crack both eggs into the bowl. Mix in bread crumbs, lemon-pepper seasoning, and pepper until thoroughly combined. Form salmon patties with a 1/4-cup scoop; set aside.
Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Place patties in pan and fry until golden brown on both sides, about 5 minutes per side.
Preparation time: 20 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Servings: 5 – Yield: 5 patties