This is a roasted one-pan dish that is great as a side dish, wonderful over pasta or rice, or fabulous on its own with crusty garlic bread!
- 1 large russet potato, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cored and cubed
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cored and cubed
- 3 large shallots, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 4 ounces Italian sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 ounces andouille sausage, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 4 tablespoons grapeseed oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow squash, cubed
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Combine potato, bell peppers, shallots, and sausages with 3 tablespoons oil in a large bowl.
Mix garlic powder, Italian seasoning, paprika, and pepper together. Stir into the sausage mixture. Transfer the mixture to a roasting pan or 10×18-inch griddle pan.
Bake in the preheated oven until vegetables are tender, about 25 minutes.
Mix zucchini, yellow squash, and remaining oil in a small bowl. Pour over the sausage and vegetable mixture and gently stir in. Continue baking until squash is tender, about 15 minutes. Serve warm.
Preparation time: 30 mins
Cook time: 40 mins
Total time: 1 hr 10 mins
Servings: 4 – Yield: 4 servings