Egg roll ingredients without the fried egg roll part.
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 6 cups coleslaw mix
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons shelled sunflower seeds (Optional)
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger root
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir pork sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Add coleslaw mix, carrots, green onions, garlic, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Cook and stir until tender, 7 to 10 minutes. Add ginger and sunflower seeds; stir to combine.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cook time: 12 mins
Total time: 27 mins
Servings: 6 – Yield: 6 servings