Fresh, delicious produce like cauliflower, green beans, and Brussels sprouts–what could be more healthy or satisfying? Here is a flavorful medley of baked vegetables. Be good to yourself and enjoy!
- 8 ounces fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half if large
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- aluminum foil
- 3 red bell peppers, seeded and cut into strips
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Place green beans, Brussels sprouts, and cauliflower in a shallow roasting pan. Sprinkle with rosemary, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper; drizzle with olive oil and water. Cover pan with foil.
Roast in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove foil and stir in bell peppers. Return to the oven and cook, uncovered, until vegetables are crisp-tender, about more 15 minutes.
Preparation time: 25 mins
Cook time: 35 mins
Total time: 1 hr
Servings: 6 – Yield: 6 servings