These colorful frozen cauliflower rice lettuce wraps are perfect for those wanting to cut carbs. They also make a great vegetarian meal.
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons hot water
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 6 button mushrooms, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen riced cauliflower, thawed and drained
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 6 leaves Bibb lettuce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro, or to taste
Whisk peanut butter, hot water, Sriracha, soy sauce, and sesame oil for sauce together in a bowl. Set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, green onions, and bell pepper. Cook for 4 minutes. Add cauliflower rice, carrot, soy sauce, and lime juice. Cook until liquid has absorbed, about 6 minutes.
Serve cauliflower mixture in lettuce leaves. Spoon sauce over the tops, and garnish with cilantro.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Servings: 6 – Yield: 6 wraps