This would be great as a side but is filling enough to be a meal on its own!
- 1 spaghetti squash – peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 1 cup yellow onion, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup soft goat cheese
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- fresh ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Spread spaghetti squash and onion in a large casserole dish. Coat with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Bake in the preheated oven until tender, about 45 minutes. Mash.
Mix eggs, bread crumbs, heavy cream, goat cheese, feta cheese, and rosemary into the mashed mixture. Lay tomato slices on top. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and black pepper on top.
Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 45 minutes.
Preparation time: 25 mins
Cook time: 1 hr 30 mins
Total time: 1 hr 55 mins
Servings: 8 – Yield: 8 servings