Radishes are crisp and peppery, and when combined with a sweet, citrus-flavored dressing, everybody will be coming back for more of this refreshing salad. We enjoy it as a luncheon salad with crackers and garnished with hard-boiled egg wedges, but it’s also the perfect sidekick for a spring/summer cookout or picnic.
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- ½ teaspoon white sugar
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups thinly sliced radishes
- ½ cup frozen petite peas, thawed
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, cut into wedges
Whisk orange juice, lime juice, olive oil, rice vinegar, sugar, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
Combine radishes, peas, and red onion in a large bowl. Drizzle dressing over the salad and give it a quick stir until well combined. If time permits, move the bowl to the refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
Serve garnished with hard-cooked egg wedges.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cook time: –
Total time: 45 mins
Servings: 4 – Yield: 4 servings