Cajun-style cauliflower dirty rice is great as a side or a main dish!
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup pine nuts
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
Mix Brussels sprouts, bacon, onion, olive oil, garlic powder, cayenne, and salt together in a large bowl. Spread evenly on the prepared baking sheet.
Roast in the preheated oven until bacon is crispy and reaches 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), about 40 minutes, stirring after 20 minutes.
Remove from the oven. Toss with pine nuts and serve.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 35 mins
Servings: 4 – Yield: –