Cajun-style cauliflower dirty rice is great as a side or a main dish!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen seasoning blend (onions, celery, and green and red bell peppers)
- 4 cups shredded cauliflower (such as Green Giant™ Cauliflower Crumbles®)
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning (such as Tony Chachere’s®)
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion salt
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 1 dash hot sauce, or to taste
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain grease. Transfer beef to a plate and set aside.
Add seasoning blend to the skillet and cook over medium heat until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Add cauliflower and garlic; cook and stir until slightly softened, 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir cooked ground beef, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, Creole seasoning, pepper, garlic powder, onion salt, and bay leaf into cauliflower mixture. Cook, stirring occasionally, until almost all of beef broth has been absorbed, 8 to 10 minutes.
Stir in green onions and hot sauce. Discard bay leaf before serving.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 35 mins
Servings: 4 – Yield: –