These are great when you want homemade goodies but don’t have the time to make them. I sometimes use flaked coconut instead of the pecans for a different taste!
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated biscuit dough
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
Cut each biscuit in half and form each piece into a ball.
Combine sugar, cinnamon and pecans in small bowl. Dip each biscuit half into margarine, then into sugar mixture. Place in greased 8-inch cake pan. Mix remaining margarine and sugar and spoon over biscuits balls. Drizzle corn syrup over all .
Bake at 450 degrees F (230 degrees C) for 10-12 minutes. Serve warm.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Servings: 12 – Yield: 1 dozen