Pesto, goat cheese and sun-dried tomatoes come all together in this quiche that I created myself. This is a perfect combination of flavors that will make you appear like a chef when you serve this plate to your friends.
- 4 tablespoons pesto
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 4 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 8 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and cut into strips
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spread pesto evenly in the bottom of the pie crust. Sprinkle goat cheese over pesto.
In a large bowl, beat together eggs, half-and-half cream, and flour. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over goat cheese in pie crust. Arrange sun-dried tomatoes on top.
Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until done.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 45 mins
Servings: 8 – Yield: 8 servings