Quick and easy gnocchi recipe for any time of the year.
- 1 (16 ounce) package potato gnocchi
- 4 (5 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 5 tablespoons peanut butter
- 5 tablespoons Thai green curry paste
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 large heads broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 small red onions, cut into wedges
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook gnocchi in the boiling water until they float to the top, 2 to 4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Put the chicken into a large bowl. Add peanut butter, curry paste, honey, 3 tablespoons olive oil, and salt and mix well with your hands.
Combine broccoli, red onion, and remaining olive oil in a separate bowl. Mix well to coat. Place chicken in a roasting dish and add broccoli mixture and cooked gnocchi.
Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, about 30 minutes, stirring halfway through. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Serve topped with cilantro, peanuts, and lime juice.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cook time: 40 mins
Total time: 55 mins
Servings: 6 – Yield: 6 servings