If you love Oreo® cookies, you’ll love this smooth, creamy (but not too rich) dessert!
- 1 (20 ounce) package chocolate sandwich cookies
- ½ cup butter
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
Crush cookies into bite size pieces. Reserve 1 cup for top. Melt butter and mix with rest of cookies. Press into 9×13 pan. Put in freezer for 5 minutes.
Blend 1/2 of the whipped topping, all of the cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar. Spread over crust and place cake back in freezer.
Prepare instant pudding with the milk according to package directions then spread over top of cake. Spread the remaining whipped topping on top of the pudding then sprinkle with the remaining cookies. Keep cake refrigerated.
Preparation time: 30 mins
Cook time: –
Total time: 1 hr
Servings: 24 – Yield: 1 9×13-inch cake