Hot cooked spaghetti is tossed with tender shrimp in an exquisite sauce made with Swanson® Chicken Broth, garlic, lemon juice, parsley and red pepper flakes.
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 ¾ cups Swanson® Chicken Broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 pound medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 4 cups hot cooked thin spaghetti, cooked without salt
Mix cornstarch, broth, garlic, parsley, lemon juice and red pepper in saucepan. Heat to a boil. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens.
Add shrimp. Cook 5 minutes or until shrimp is done. Toss with spaghetti.
Preparation time: –
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Servings: 4 – Yield: 4 servings