A delicious, creamy ground beef dinner with noodles and corn topped with cheese. This is one of those recipes that if you don’t try it, you won’t know what you are missing.
- 1 (10 ounce) package egg noodles
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 pinch onion powder, or to taste
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese (Optional)
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook until tender, about 7 minutes. Drain.
Meanwhile, place ground beef into a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season with onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper; cook and stir until evenly browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain off grease.
Stir the cream cheese and cream of mushroom soup into the ground beef until well blended, about 5 minutes. Mix in the drained noodles and corn. Stir in evaporated milk to reach your desired consistency, about 5 minutes. Top with mozzarella cheese and cook until melted, about 5 minutes more.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Servings: 8 – Yield: 8 servings