This quiche was an experiment in the making, I’m happy I jotted down my ingredients! Excellent for Atkins Diet menus!
- 4 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped tomato
- 1 (4 ounce) can canned chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
Preheat an oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch pie plate.
Beat eggs in a large bowl. Whisk in the sour cream; mix until smooth. Mix in the spinach, Cheddar cheese, feta cheese, Parmesan cheese, onion, tomato, green chiles, garlic, cumin, paprika, and cayenne pepper.
Pour the egg mixture into the prepared pie plate. Set pie plate on a baking sheet. Bake quiche until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cook time: 1 hr
Total time: 1 hr 15 mins
Servings: 6 – Yield: 6 servings