Even my carnivore hubby loves this vegetarian dish loaded with cheese, mushrooms, and garlic. You can omit the chopped green onions and crushed red pepper if you wish, and the dish is still wonderful!
- 1 (20 ounce) package cheese ravioli
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) container Alfredo sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes to taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add ravioli and cook for 5 to 8 minutes or until al dente; drain.
Heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the mushrooms and garlic, and cook until tender.
In a medium saucepan over low heat, toss the cooked ravioli with the
to coat. Mix in the mushrooms and garlic. Cook and stir until sauce is heated. Top with Parmesan cheese, green onion, and red pepper to serve.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Servings: 6 – Yield: 6 servings