Great vegetarian crock pot recipe from my mom. Ground turkey or grilled chicken added to the finished product are great additions for meat lovers. Italian-style diced tomatoes can also be added.
- 1 (32 fluid ounce) container vegetable broth
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh spinach
- 1 cup sliced crimini (‘baby bella’) mushrooms
Stir vegetable broth, tortellini, cream cheese, spinach, and mushrooms together in a slow cooker.
Cook on Low for 5 to 6 hours.
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 hrs
Total time: 5 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 6 – Yield: 6 servings