This is a great spring salad with fresh radishes, hard-boiled eggs, and garden kress combined with a light lemon dressing.
- 2 bunches radishes, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup garden cress, or more to taste
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- ¼ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 pinch white sugar
- 2 large hard boiled eggs, sliced, or to taste
Combine radishes and garden cress in a bowl.
Combine oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and sugar in a cup. Pour over salad and mix to combine. Garnish with egg slices.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cook time: –
Total time: 10 mins
Servings: 2 – Yield: 2 servings