Looking for a vegetable with super health powers? Try spinach. It’s packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that protect you all your life.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed thoroughly to remove liquid
- 4 eggs or equivalent egg substitute
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- ¾ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup chopped portobello mushrooms
- ½ cup finely chopped scallions with some green tops
- ¼ teaspoon dried Italian seasonings
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well mixed. Spray a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray and fill with the spinach mixture.
Bake for 30 minutes, or until browned and set. Let cool for 20 minutes, cut in wedges and serve.
Preparation time: –
Cook time: –
Total time: –
Servings: 6 – Yield: 6 servings