Pepperoni, olives, green peppers, Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce, and mozzarella cheese are heated together to top corkscrew pasta sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
- 1 (16 ounce) package corkscrew-shaped pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 (4 pound 4 ounce) jar Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce
- 1 cup thinly sliced pepperoni, cut in halves
- 2 medium green peppers, chopped
- 1 cup large pitted ripe olives, cut in halves
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup Grated Parmesan cheese
Mix pasta, pasta sauce, pepperoni, peppers, olives and mozzarella cheese in saucepot. Toss to coat. Heat through.
Serve with Parmesan cheese.
Preparation time: –
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Servings: 8 – Yield: 8 servings