..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
Always a big hit. Make in a day in advance and take out when needed. Will go quickly!
- 1 (7 ounce) can lobster meat, drained and flaked
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
In a medium bowl, mix together lobster meat, onion, lemon juice, cream cheese, butter and prepared horseradish. Continue mixing until smooth. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until serving.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cook time: –
Total time: 10 mins
Servings: 16 – Yield: 2 cups