- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups canned whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (6 ounce) package egg noodles
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (32 ounce) bag shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
Cook and stir beef and onion together in a large skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
Stir ground beef mixture, sour cream, corn, mushroom soup, chicken soup, and egg noodles together in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper and spread the mixture into a 13×8-inch baking dish.
Bake in preheated oven until the egg noodles are tender, about 45 minutes. Sprinkle cheese over the top of the casserole and continue baking until the cheese is melted, 10 to 15 minutes more.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cook time: 55 mins
Total time: 1 hr 5 mins
Servings: 8 – Yield: 1 13×8-inch casserole