This recipe has easy ingredients and is a great light lunch or dinner! Enjoy!
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 ripe tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 (8 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- ½ pound dried orzo pasta
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
Stir together olive oil, lemon juice, olives, tomatoes, red pepper, red onion, garlic, oregano, and feta cheese in a large bowl. Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the orzo and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and toss the tomato mixture. Sprinkle with chopped parsley to serve.
Preparation time: 30 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 1 hr 40 mins
Servings: 6 – Yield: 6 servings