Cheesy lasagna becomes more colorful and flavorful with the addition of spinach and Prego® Fresh Mushroom Italian Sauce.
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups Prego® Fresh Mushroom Italian Sauce
- 6 each uncooked lasagna noodles
- ¼ cup water
Mix ricotta cheese, spinach and 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
Spread 1 cup pasta sauce in 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with 3 lasagna noodles and half the spinach mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining pasta sauce. Slowly pour water around inside edges of baking dish. Cover.
Bake at 400 degrees F for 40 minutes Uncover. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until hot. Let stand 10 minutes.
Preparation time: 20 mins
Cook time: 1 hr
Total time: 1 hr 20 mins
Servings: 8 – Yield: 8 servings