Black beans, kidney beans, butter beans, and lima beans are combined in a sweet and tangy sauce for a crowd-pleasing one-dish meal.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can butter beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can lima beans, drained
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped onion
- ½ cup fresh tomato sauce
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Stir black beans, kidney beans, butter beans, lima beans, brown sugar, onion, tomato sauce, celery, vinegar, and mustard powder together in a four-quart casserole dish; cover with aluminum foil.
Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cook time: 1 hr
Total time: 1 hr 10 mins
Servings: 8 – Yield: 8 servings