Easy pork and sauerkraut slow-cooked with potatoes. Use a slow cooker liner for effortless cleanup. This dish is also delicious served with mashed potatoes if you don’t want to use whole baby potatoes. I usually double the recipe as leftovers are even better the next day.
- 1 (1 pound) whole pork tenderloin
- 1 (24 ounce) bag baby potatoes, unpeeled (Optional)
- 1 (20 ounce) can sauerkraut, undrained
- 1 cup water, or more as needed
- ¼ cup butter, cubed
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Place whole pork tenderloin into a slow cooker. Arrange potatoes around pork; pour sauerkraut and juice over pork and potatoes. Add 1 cup water, butter cubes, salt, and black pepper.
Cook on Low until pork is tender, 8 to 10 hours. Add more water after 8 hours if mixture seems dry.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cook time: 8 hrs
Total time: 8 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 4 – Yield: –