An easy, healthy chicken dish with a special sweet and sour tang! Goes great with rice and salad.
- 4 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 ½ tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 1 ½ teaspoons poultry seasoning
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons artificial sweetener
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
Place chicken in a 9×13 inch baking dish; sprinkle with onion, garlic, seasoning, soy sauce and sweetener.
Place foil over pan and bake for one hour at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). It’s ready to serve!
Preparation time: –
Cook time: –
Total time: –
Servings: 4 – Yield: 4 chicken breasts