My mom made these salmon patties all year! They were a favorite of all us kids and the neighbors too.
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 (7.5 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 (4 ounce) packet saltine crackers, crushed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 ½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, or as needed
Mix both amounts of salmon, crushed crackers, eggs, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, and dry mustard together in a bowl. Chill in refrigerator to allow flavors to combine, 30 minutes. Form mixture into 6 patties.
Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat; fry the salmon patties until golden brown, about 4 minutes per side.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 55 mins
Servings: 6 – Yield: 6 servings