Waiting for the lasagna to come out of the oven is the hardest part of this simple recipe.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (26 ounce) jar RAGÚ® Old World Style® Traditional Sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 large eggs eggs
- 12 each lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Brown ground beef in 12-inch skillet; drain. Stir in Pasta Sauce; heat through.
Combine ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and eggs in large bowl.
Evenly spread 1 cup meat sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Arrange 4 lasagna noodles lengthwise over sauce, then top with 1 cup meat sauce and 1/2 of the ricotta cheese mixture; repeat, ending with sauce. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 30 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered an additional 5 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Preparation time: 20 mins
Cook time: 45 mins
Total time: 1 hr 5 mins
Servings: 10 – Yield: 10 servings