My friend Anna makes the most amazing and easy meatballs with gravy! Prepared in a slow cooker, this recipe couldn’t be any easier! Serve over buttery hot cooked noodles and you’ll have a happy crowd! Mangia!
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 (10.5 ounce) cans condensed French onion soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 6 pounds frozen Italian-style meatballs
- 2 (16 ounce) packages uncooked egg noodles
- ½ cup butter
In a large slow cooker, mix together the cream of celery soup, French onion soup, and sour cream. Stir in the meatballs. Cook on high heat for 3-4 hours.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. In a large bowl, toss the pasta with butter. Serve meatballs and sauce over the cooked pasta.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cook time: 3 hrs
Total time: 3 hrs 15 mins
Servings: 24 – Yield: 24 servings